Scott Sanok is a UI / UX design and creative professional with over 20 years experince.
Scott Sanok's Bio:
As a Senior UI / UX designer Scott Sanok is responsible for establishing and implementing UI and UX standards for a company's website and mobile products.
My responsibilities include:
- implemented and encouraged a human-centered design approach to designing medical websites and mobile applications
- research, affinity mapping and consolidating data into a coherent design direction
- persona research
- the user experience (UX) design (including personas, user-flow, and paper and low-fidelity prototyping)
- user interface (UI) design, including development of hi-fidelity prototypes
Scott Sanok's Experience:
Senior UI/UX Designer at PhysicianWebsiteDesign.comJanuary 2000 - December 2017
As the senior user experience researcher and designer at PhysicianWebsiteDesign.com, I studied the healthcare and physician marketing industry, developing UI / UX research, design and development recommendations and research summary for Responsible for all UI design decisions to create visually stimulating and delightful designs for small and mid-sized physician groups. Created all sketches, wireframes and mocks to communicate user flows and interactions to engineer, marketing/branding assets, mobile assets, and company website
UI / UX Designer at Scott Sanok DesignsJanuary 2000 - Present | Delray Beach, Florida
UX Design - Proficient in human-centered design and design thinking, with a strong appreciation of interaction methodologies and design patterns. Experience in conducting user research and gathering insightful feedback, affinity mapping, developing user personas and journeys and logical wireframes and create real-feel prototypes for user testing. UI Design - Able and willing to create craft eye-catching and pixel perfect designs, showing a strong understanding of technical possibilities and limitations of web/app development and appreciation of color theory, layout and typography. I take pride on delivering well-made projects on time. Please review my two portfolio sites: scottsanok.com & physicianwebsitedesign.com
Online Instructor at KaplanAugust 2010 - May 2012 | National - Online
I taught a once a week class on Employment Law. We cover topics such as EEOC, Employment Discrimination, Hiring Practices, and Employment Agreements.
Premier Account Manager at LexisNexis Martindale-HubbellJuly 1999 - March 2000
- Managed large law accounts on the west coast. - Responsible for maintaining existing accounts and up-selling new product features.
Account Manager at LexisNexisSeptember 1995 - February 1996
- Managed and trained large law firms on Lexis-Nexis research software. - Responsible for maintaining existing accounts and up-selling new product features.
Scott Sanok's Education:
Villanova University1994 – 1995Masters (Taxation)
State University of New York at Albany1987 – 1990B.A.Concentration: Psychology
Scott Sanok's Interests & Activities:
Scott Sanok ✸ UX designer ✸ UI designer ✸ human-centered research, prototype, iterate, refine